09 Bubble Quilt? Say it is so!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I hope there isn't a thread about this already. If there is, please feel free to delete. However, I just read somewhere that Chanel is redoing the Bubble Quilt for 2009. Is this true? If the answer is yes, please provide any details - which retailer/s, cost, colors, etc. - since I have been wanting one for quite some time now.

TIA!

2. Me too. I really want a dark white or grey one. I wasnt to fond of the 08 BG as they were rough. Maybe they will do lambskin again.

3. I'm not sure if they are doing ones in leather but know that they are doing jersey ones for 09P.

4. Yes, there will be bubble quilts. The only color I know for sure is purple, but it's not the same violet as the accordion flap. At least, it looked more grape-y than that in the Saks book my SA let me drool on. I *think* there were some more of the tropical-ish colors, like orange and blue, too, but I don't remember exactly (was too excited about the purple). Anyway, my SA said she was told they would be hitting the stores around February 15th, and she'll give me a call as soon as the purple lands so I can come and see it. Don't remember the leather, listed either. I'll have to go back and see if she'll let me look through the book again.

I'm still hoping they'll bring back the cloudy bundle too- I'd kill for one of the khaki east-west totes.

5. Oh, wouldn't that be great! I love my Salmon Cloudy Bundle, would love to get one in another beautiful color.