09 Black City - RH or GGH?

Hey ladies!

I've been obsessing over getting an 09 Black City...i've been leaning towards the GGH city because the gold just gives it an amazing POP! however...all the pictures of the 09 RH cities are TDF!!!! the leather looks completely amazing and super smooshy....:heart:

so my question is...was there an 09 black GGH city? and is the leather as amazing as it is on the RH city? any chance anyone has BOTH? :drool:

TIA!

I have a black GGH city that I don't think is too heavy at all! Now, when I fill my GGH PT to the brim my back starts to hurt, but never with my City!!

Honestly, IMO, any GGH you can get your hands on I would get because there have been mixed messages as to whether or not GGH will be back for any other seasons.

It makes me sad as GGH bags are my :heart:

They still do GGH on black bags! I was told by Jonathan at Bal london that it will only be available at Bal boutiques but it WILL still be availible. So...... get the GGH city. Black and GGH looks so hot!

eeeks so it sounds like the hunt for GGH is on! :drool:
i currently have a PT GGH and it's just doesn't seem to fit me right...so i'd love to get a city instead to replace it...

does anyone have a macbook as well as a GGH city? do you think it'll be really heavy if i carry around my macbook in my city?

sorry for the bombardment of questions...i'm just uber excited about the thought of a GGH black city! :wlae:

Just in case you were having trouble locating a black GGH city (I'm new to balenciaga so I don't know what is rare) this weekend I saw one at the Beverly Hills Barneys, not sure of the year but the leather was super saturated and gorgeous! A male SA I talked to (didn't catch his name) seemed very knowledgeable. I was impressed that he spent over 5 minutes with me even after I told him I wasn't planning on buying a bag that day.

I personally like the rh better, but if you are looking for a more "look at me bag" I would go for the GH it is much more eye-catching whereas I think the rh is more classically understated