'08 Turquoise--versatile or a summer only color?

shopinator

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
I'm *this* close to getting an '08 Turquoise Day. I think the color is divine in person, but kind of screams summer to me. Can I pull off this color in the winter time (I'm in CA)?

i think so - probably depends where you are in CA, though. if you're in a winter-warm climate i think you could get away with it. if it's 40/50F then it might be iffy... especially against pale winter skin (that would be *my* personal concern :P).

i agree w/ verty. it does scream summer/spring to me. but if you are in s-cal then it shouldn't be a problem.
but i don't think you'll stop at one :P

I have a Turq. City, and although I consider it a summer color, I plan on carrying it whenever I have the urge. I imagine that fellow Texans will be seeing some Turq. in the fall.

I just got my turq city and i dont think its a summer only color, i would wear it in the winter with all those dark clothes for that pop of color. Im one of those people who doesnt like dark, drabby colors in the winter...i like to mix it up with some bright colors.

i bought my turquoise day in march when it was still cold and rainy in paris, i wore it with my black coat and it nicely added a pop color to my outfit and to the grey and winter sky. i love this color and think it can be worn all year long. now it's getting warmer in paris and i'm wearing my truffle work today. but will take my turquoise day out next week.

I think colors like Turq and Bouton D'Or work nicely year round because they add a punch of color to any outfit. For example, during the summer, any of these bright colors look awesome with whites and nudes. And in the fall/winter, they look lovely with a black outfit or coat.

I really like to use my bags and shoes to dress up my outfits!