***08 Turquoise PICS in various lighting***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So to give people a better idea of what the 08 turquoise color is like, I've taken photos in various lighting, hopefully this will help and not further confuse everyone! :upsidedown:

The first pic shows the bag in indirect sunlight from a large window, second shows it in direct sunlight with a partial shadow/shade, and the third is at night with ceiling lighting and no flash. As you can see, the color looks pretty different in all three pics, but it's all the same bag.

Attached Files:

2. :coolpics: Thanks!

3. It's so cool to see how different this color looks in different lighting - thanks!

4. Thank you for posting great pictures in great lighting. Now I finally think that I know what it really looks like. It's a very pretty color but i wish it was a little darker and had more green in it. It reminds me a lot of an Aquamarine marriage with Blue India. I don't think it even remotely looks like '05 Turquoise but it's a very pretty blue and looks great with the silver hardware. The leather looks great. :tup:

5. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this ... it sure helps me a lot!

Now I'm closer to my decission between turq and SB ... thanks again!:flowers:

6. fabulous pics *pandabear* ~ thank you for sharing ~ i :heart: it! ~ especially in pic 1 :love: :drool:

7. thanks for posting the comparison pics! gorgeous color!

8. Wow Panda! Your 08 Turq is simply gorgeous!
    And i love all your pictures, very helpful indeed. Thank you! :tup:

9. Thanks for the pictures. I love them next to the Juicy sandals.The pictures really do it justice.

10. Thank you very much for your pics. :smile: The bag looks gorgeous in GSH.

11. oof. i was blinded by that second pic. but it's such a beautiful color. congrats!

12. THANK YOU!!!!! These are so helpful. Your bag is just breathtaking!!!!

13. gorgeous, i love it!

14. That is a very beautiful, vibrant colour!! THanks for sharing.

15. Thank you!! It is very nice to be able to see a bag in three different lights, and you were sweet enough to take pics for us!!! The colour is gorgy!!

Kat