08 Turquoise OR 09 Mandarin?

Happy Luppy

Need my coffee!
O.G.
May 28, 2009
I'm about to purchase my first balenciaga bag!:yahoo:

But i'm still confused in which colour to choose. Frankly speaking i'm leaning more towards the turquoise because it's such a lovely blue colour. But i'm afraid it will fade easily just like any other blue bbags :thinking:

Girls, help please~ :cry:

I think you should go for the one you want the most - sounds like that is the turqoise :smile: You want your first Bbag to be one you love, so you can enjoy it and not always wonder if you should have got the other colour instead.

Me too, I would go for Turquoise:heart: But you should follow your heart and choose the color you like the most! I think the fading also depends on how you use the bag, i.e. it fades more easily in the sun. I have a 07 French Blue City and it hasn't faded at all.

turquoise is known to fade but of the two, it would probably be my choice for a handbag because i personally can't see myself carrying a mandarin one.

i'd rather wait and find a mandarin cp or something small to satisfy the want for that colour! goodluck, any bag you choose will be perfect anyway!

turquoise!
it would go with a lot more and i feel like it's not a color that you could get sick of very easily.
if i had the turquoise, i would just bring it out every 5 seconds just to look at it :biggrin: