08 SS Paddington Plexi - What do you think?

They're quite pricey though, at $2000+...

I just don't get this one (photo from NM) - do you think it really doesn't come with a lock but still has the "hook" and plate for it?

I-wona: This one is TDF:heart:. I saw this one irl yesterday at nordstroms and almost got it on the spot! Lightweight too, lol, it was lighter than my paddy that I was carrying yesterday.

I have the first bag in white; I LOVE it, but it is big. I have yet to even wear it out of the house. The leather is soo soft and I love the lucite lock. I am not a fan of heavy bags so I am happy with the lighter lock.

Attachments

• chloe1.JPG
    chloe1.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 97
  • chloe2.JPG
    chloe2.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 99
Really?! Is this one made out of the sheepskin too acshih? Not that I am sure it is sheepskin - that is what Bluefly identified it as for the black version. They didn't call the white version sheepskin in their description but I know it is something different than the regular Paddy leather. Not sub-par - just different!

I love this bag!!! Not to metion it's BIG, just the way I like them..lol! I would be to afraid of buying it in a light color though. I can just see the food, juice, dirt, and toddler hand prints all over it:Push:.