08 SS Metallic Blk Reissue w/ GH or SH?????

cestbonvoyage

Sep 17, 2006
I was just confused about what hardware do Chanel made for SS 08 black metallic reissue?? I called several boutiques and I was told that blk met reissue only came with silver hardware. But I did see it with gold hardware from some truck show pics at NM or Nordy.

Do Chanel boutiques not receive any blk met reissue w/ gh??

TIA :yes:

i've been on the search for the 08 ss metallic blk w/GH. was told by the chanel boutiques that they only bought the silver w/metallic blk this season, no gold. was told the same thing by saks. NM told me they did indeed buy the gold this season, but there's a long waiting list and my best chances was to go to the trunk show and get on the pre-order list. i finally found one at a chanel in nordstrom's after contacting nordstrom's cust service. they had 3 left in the company, 2 on hold and 1 had just become available. i had it sent to me. you should check there - maybe there will be some returns or hold cancellations...

My 08 SS Metallic blk w GH
attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of MB227.jpg
    Resize of MB227.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 170
I saw the matte gold hardware metallic black reissue in 226 (I think) @ Short Hills Mall in NJ on Feb 8th. The Chanel boutique had the metallic black with that darker shiny silver hardware it did not seem like a bright silver but more like what I have on my 07 metallic dark silver card case, I may be wrong because I was rushing looking at it but to the best of my recollection it was that shade. Anyway I too was told the Chanel boutique will not had the MB GH combo.