08 Pictures From Balenciaga, NYC...

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
I got the call from my SA today, and he sent pictures of 3 of the many bags I am waitlisted for, and a picture of 3 bags that I am not sure what the style is. If any of you know the name of this style, please share your knowledge with us.

DSC06084.jpg

DSC06093.jpg

DSC06094.jpg

DSC06091.jpg

DSC06092.jpg

I am not too thrilled with the look of the Magenta First, so I am going to pass on that one, but I am going to get the Pink First and City. I don't think this Pink will surpass my love for my 05 BG Pink bags, but I think they will make beautiful Pink cousins for them!
:graucho:

i don't know what it is about the '08 bubblegum pink but it's the prettiest shade of pink ever. I usually hate pink but this shade is like the perfect mix of dark but yet very vibrant and very saturated color. I love it.

the other non-motorcycle bags look really cool..especially the black one on the far right.

I got the call from my SA today, and he sent pictures of 3 of the many bags I am waitlisted for, and a picture of 3 bags that I am not sure what the style is. If any of you know the name of this style, please share your knowledge with us.

DSC06084.jpg

just saw in the shopping forum that the style is called small convertible bag:

00120m.jpg

this is the small convertible bag...the tall one also has a shoulder strap is about the height of a magazine, maybe taller...