08 Pictures From Balenciaga, NYC...

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Dana Point, CA
I got the call from my SA today, and he sent pictures of 3 of the many bags I am waitlisted for, and a picture of 3 bags that I am not sure what the style is. If any of you know the name of this style, please share your knowledge with us.

I am not too thrilled with the look of the Magenta First, so I am going to pass on that one, but I am going to get the Pink First and City. I don't think this Pink will surpass my love for my 05 BG Pink bags, but I think they will make beautiful Pink cousins for them!
:graucho:

Jan 29, 2006
i don't know what it is about the '08 bubblegum pink but it's the prettiest shade of pink ever. I usually hate pink but this shade is like the perfect mix of dark but yet very vibrant and very saturated color. I love it.

the other non-motorcycle bags look really cool..especially the black one on the far right.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
Deana, you always pick up the most beautiful pink. Please post its pictures when you got it. Cannot wait!

Jun 28, 2007
nyc
loving the bags in the first picture..and i'm really liking the '08 pink even though i'm very very picky with pink too!

Tee

O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
Those bags in the very first picture are hot! i really like them. Thanks so much for sharing!

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
thanks for the pictures!, Deana!

do you have the model number of the new style?

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
I got the call from my SA today, and he sent pictures of 3 of the many bags I am waitlisted for, and a picture of 3 bags that I am not sure what the style is. If any of you know the name of this style, please share your knowledge with us.

just saw in the shopping forum that the style is called small convertible bag:

this is the small convertible bag...the tall one also has a shoulder strap is about the height of a magazine, maybe taller...