'08 Magenta- Please post your **Pics**here!

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi Ladies,

I am really curious to see what the new Pale Magenta really looks like. I am on the list for a Magenta Work and Coin Purse and am really hoping that it looks like this IRL:
08magentatwiggy.jpg

Magenta08.jpg

But after seeing pictures from the PF and Deana I am completely confused.
MagentaFirst.jpg

palemagentacityresised.jpg

(even though I still like the Magenta on this pic a lot:smile:)

Does yours look like the first two pictures or the other two?

Thanks in advance!:yes::heart:

^--- wow!! I want a Magenta First then!

Can't wait to see what it looks like IRL or through pictures that are true to color- (lol~ it's so hard to capture some colors though, but IMO pink isn't too hard b/c it doesn't have green undertones like the blues may have) KWIM?

I think the lighting on that picture Deana was sent is just horrible! I can't believe they sent that out to a customer! tse tse tse, BalNY... seriously! They amaze me!

Back on topic... I wouldn't start to worry, MarieG! Wait until we see more pics under good lighting!

I totally agree Marie! All these different pictures is really confusing me. I just don't want it if it looks like the 08 Magenta First looks in the picture my SA sent me (it's the First in the picture of the two First's above and below). So I was passied on the First, even though I would love to have a Magenta First since have a 05 Box & City. I will be getting the Pink First pictured on the left and a Pink City, and I should have them next week. I'm on the waitlist for a couple other styles in Magenta, so I am going to make my choice as they come in. I am hoping it is only poor picture quality that is making it look bad. Below is a photo of the back of the First's.

DSC06092.jpg

I'm waitlisted for a lot of Magenta and the pictures from the trunk shows give me so much hope, as do the swatches I saw at BalNY, and I think it's just bad lighting in the ones Deana posted. We shall see!

I saw the 08 Magenta in Balenciaga Milan, and colour wise, it looks closest to the last photo – the City sent by Bal NY, maybe not as veiny. Personally, I didn't like it, because it looked washed out.