08 city color help

lindsey76

Apr 18, 2015
Hi, looking at a s/s 2008 "T" tag city but I can't tell if it's black or anthracite. The color charts don't show anthra on the s/s one, only on the f/w of 2008. Is it possible to be an anthra with a "T" tag? Thanks!

Hi, looking at a s/s 2008 "T" tag city but I can't tell if it's black or anthracite. The color charts don't show anthra on the s/s one, only on the f/w of 2008. Is it possible to be an anthra with a "T" tag? Thanks!

What are the numbers on the other side of the plate? The leather side?

I already bought it, needs some work but was a good deal so I'll see when it arrives. Thank you for looking at it! Part of my question is being a T tag when I look at the s/s 08 color chart there is only black no anthracite, so would it even be possible to be something besides black? Or was anthracite produced in seasons where it's not listed?

I already bought it, needs some work but was a good deal so I'll see when it arrives. Thank you for looking at it! Part of my question is being a T tag when I look at the s/s 08 color chart there is only black no anthracite, so would it even be possible to be something besides black? Or was anthracite produced in seasons where it's not listed?
We know that some years aren't complete where the colour charts are concerned and I don't know if the US colour charts would encompass colours made for different countries. So, hard to say IMHO.

Reactions: ksuromax