08 black moto jacket w/silver zips & black GGH City - total mismatch or can it work?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

08 black moto jacket w/silver zips & black GGH City - total mismatch or can it work?

1. No, that is a total mismatch!

2. Yes, I think it could work!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm packing for a little vacation and found out I really want to bring my 08 black moto jacket with silver zippers and my 2010 black GGH City. Stupid really since the HW will not match at all... or could it work?? What do you think? A total no-no or yes why not? I need some expert advice from you lovely tpf girls!

and FYI: I'll bring my Tempete SGH City too so I have a "backup" as well;)

thanks for your help:smile:

2. I took a few pics so you can see for yourself (it's rather late here now so I'm sorry for the bad quality!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. uhmmm where will you go dear*A*??:sneaky::sneaky:

....even if i would prefer something in rh or gsh , i don't think it is a mismatch ,i would wear something else in gold (a bracelet or a ring ) that matches with the bag ;)

4. ps that jacket makes me drool everytime !:drool: simply stunning!

5. the jacket is beautiful!
    i would prefer brass/gold hw (ala alexander wang) or bal rh, but
    if you are ok with it, go for it.

6. hmmm...yeah, wonder where?!:graucho::sneaky:
    That is a good advice, I can wear some gold jewelry and Rayban Aviators with gold frame to make it match a little more. Thanks *F*:smile:

thank you! I love this jacket to pieces, it probably my favorite (that is why I want to bring it;))

7. thank you! I have been thinking of bringing a RH bag but for some reason I want to bring the GGH black City:P Not sure yet of course, that is why I ask you lades! thanks for your reply:smile:

8. I am really picky when it comes to hardware colours...I always try to match it which probably makes me rather unadventurous...

9. I don't like when things are too matchy matchy, so I would say ROCK it! You look great and I freaking LOVE that jacket!! Have a good trip!

10. I know what you mean, I tend to do it myself but sometimes "force" myself to used both gold and silver at the same time to make it more interesting... But I never mismatched the bal HW;)

11. Thanks Saira! Lol, you are sweet;) I might consider this with some gold jewelry to make it match a little though. I'm so torn, I like it but also think it looks weird:wacko:

12. OMG, that jacket is just to die for!!!! It looks incredible on you. And I don't think it is a mismatch at all, looks great p&p!

13. Hey how's about that lovely Vert Fonce City with RH??????:biggrin: Would look great with the black jkt.

14. I don't like it. Sorry. Don't you have any other bags?

15. It doesn't bother me. I don't like things to be matchy matchy so I think it looks fine. I like the idea of adding some gold jewelry though. Have fun on your trip!