Which pink would you choose?

• 08 Amethyst RH Day

• 08 Pale Magenta SGH Work

Results are only viewable after voting.

foxymom

uh-oh....
O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
hi ladies... i'm on the fence on this.... and i need advice...

i'm begining to realize i'm more of a giant hardware gal. i just like the bling of the gold and silver on my bbags

with that said, i'm thinking of selling my rh amethyst day and get a pale magenta sgh work...

do you gals think this is a good idea? i love amethyst but im looking for the bling of the giant hardware...

do i keep amethyst because its more sought after? will pale magenta fade over time?

help!:search:

Last edited:
I really love Amethyst (just received a RH Day the past week), BUT I also loved Pale Magenta (I had one, but sold it because the leather was very dry). The colour was gorgeous AND since you say you like the bling of GH ... maybe that's the way to go?

Keep the Amethyst foxymom! I really really love the color of 08 Amethyst! That's actually the shade of pink that I wanted but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get one :sad: And you have it on an RH Day! That's the exact style I wanted for that color! To this day, I totally regret not getting one when I had a chance (I got EB instead).... I'm crossing my fingers that Bal will come up with a similar color for S/S 2011 :biggrin:

I say keep the Amethyst and get the Magenta Work, it's a different style anyway :-P

I mean if you like GH you should go with them~~~ and I think pale magenta +silver is like one of the best combos....and not too over the top..and I really like the work style...

I mean if you like GH you should go with them~~~ and I think pale magenta +silver is like one of the best combos....and not too over the top..and I really like the work style...

this is how i feel now... i love giant hardware, i love the work size, and i like pale magenta... but i might regret letting go of amethyst!

I love the Amethyst more than the Pale Magenta, but like you I prefer GH. I think you should just wait for the GH Amethyst. It's the most Amazing Pink I've ever seen & owned. 2nd choice, whatabout Sorbet, that's 1 gorgeous pink too & it's available now. I had a Pale Magenta SGH PT once before, besides not crazy about the PT style, the color is too pale for me.

Anyway, Amethyst ROCKs, for me.

Amethyst all the way! The color is deeper, richer and brighter than pale magenta! I had a pale magenta rh city which I sold, it had the worst leather I have seen on a Bal....