07 Violet OR 11 Bleu Lavandre

Which would you choose for a neutral wardrobe?

• Bleu Lavande

• Violet

Results are only viewable after voting.

erinleigh

Oct 7, 2011
Ontario
Leather aside... which would go better with a wardrobe made up of mostly black/grey/white? I'm looking for a pop of colour and just can't decide!

Edit- realize I spelt 'lavande' wrong in the title :S

michi_chi

O.G.
Feb 2, 2008
Edinburgh, Scotland
my choice of bleu lavande might be somewhat biased, but apart from pink, I've always considered the blue violet shade to be my favourite colour because it's an in-between shades that's hard to describe and very unique and catches people's attention. it'll also mean if you've got coloured clothes, you can match it more easily than with a strong shade like violet

erinleigh

Oct 7, 2011
Ontario
bleu lavande for me :violet is a gorgeous colour with divine leather ,but terrible fading issues ! blue lavande is equally gorgeous and more pop :heart:
Thanks Chloe!
This'll be my first brightly coloured bag... Do you think the BL will be OK in a 'work' size? I keep going back and forth between work and PT, but feel like I might not like the oblong shape of the PT for every day...

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Thanks Chloe!
This'll be my first brightly coloured bag... Do you think the BL will be OK in a 'work' size? I keep going back and forth between work and PT, but feel like I might not like the oblong shape of the PT for every day...
wow bl rggh work must be tdf! if you love big bags for everyday use , i'd say go for it .... what about a day?? i love my bl rggh day to pieces :love: (and i am not a fan of pop colours!!:P)

erinleigh

Oct 7, 2011
Ontario
Thanks michi_chi! I didn't think of how versatile BL is!

Chloe- I'm 5'10, so a work on me would be what a city looks like on average-height people ;)... just wonder if it might be *too much* colour. I hadn't thought of a day- I should check that out!

rhogiela

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Los Angeles
I have a violet sgh work (I'm 5'7") and LOVE it. Thankfully, I haven't noticed any of the fading issues chloeglamour mentioned above (fingers crossed it doesn't happen). The leather is simply divine and TDF, I really can't put it into words. And the color! Swooooon! I can't tell you how many women (and men) stare at my violet beauty when I take her out.

Ultimately, you've got to pick the color you're comfortable with. For me, I found the violet still pops enough against my neutral wardrobe (I wear so much black) to be fun and bright without being "too much." Though I admire all the bright colors in this forum, I feel awkward with a bright color on my arm. But that's just me.

Best of luck! You really cannot go wrong with either! :smile:

cupcakegirl

Jun 15, 2011
I voted for BL!
I am biased though... I have a BL first and think the color is out of this world! In fact, it is the only non-neutral bbag I own. It's a fun pop of color, I'd describe it as "electric purple". I like to pair it with black, gray and browns. Hope that helps!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
With your wardrobe colors, you can't go wrong either way. I chose BL because its much prettier and way more unique than Violet. Have you seen it IRL? Totally stunning. Like, make-you-gasp-for-air, stunning.