07 Marine would have to be one of the most versatile colours - pics!!!

what a great posting on marine! love all your pictures and of the celebrities. marine is a really pretty color and very versatile as you already know :smile:

your first and your city is so pretty and yummy. enjoy them!

Hmmm, after seeing pics of the 08 EB, I am not as excited as I was at first...I already have a French Blue and that sure is "electric" and then on the other end of the Blue Scale is the lovely deep chameleon colour of MARINE!!!! You can all see in the pics that Marine is great for evenings (looks almost black) and then into the bright sun looking like 05 Indigo. I don't think EB will be as versatile as that. Why an I even considering another blue? Should I get the EB anyway, then compare with French Blue & Marine to see if I like it...and if I don't I will just end up selling the EB...

And...on another topic, I love this time of year when a new collection of colours is looming and all these MINT CONDITION beauties come out of the closet! Right now there is a mint 04 Rose Twiggy and mint Eggplant Clutch, on ebay OMG!!!

Perhaps this answers my Q if I should get EB blue or not...Will EB just be another flat colour like Ocean turned out to be?