07 legacy satchel

It came in black and whiskey, and in the khaki black signature (possibly the chocolate too, but I can't swear to it). I LOVE this bag. It makes me feel like a princess. Of course it's heavy and doesn't git on your shoulder if you are wearing a coat, but it fits a lot and is so classy and pretty.

I don't own one but did see them at the outlets, they are beautiful! Kind of heavy, but nice that you can put it on your shoulder if you want to. :tup: I also loved how they moved the buckle so it's just for decoration so you don't have to use it to get in/out of it. :yes:

It did come in chocolate signature at well.. the pond was only for the 06' style though. :yes:
Here is a pic for you wvukat :tup:

11127_d1.jpg
Thanks, This is the 07 shoulder bag. I was talking about the satchel with the pockets and turnlocks. This one is cute though !

I am torn though, then I think why not just get the 06 mandy , same look only I can put it on my shoulder. So confused :sad: I just keep going in circles with this. Which one do you think is a better price in the outlets ? Thanks