07 Khaki bronze OR Dark Silver python clutch still available

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
It is 1895 USD

Call Gail at Saks Beverly Hills, CA 310 887 5355 and she can have one shipped out to you :smile:

Just got mine this week and LOVE LOVE the color and the bag, amazing price too now that the new Fall 08 one with the different zipper closure (but everything else is the same--size, etc) is now $4800 USD or so!!!!! eep!!!

The khaki bronze color and the dark silver colors are still available in limited quantities!!!

And DO post if you end up getting one :smile:

i called gail, and she said that she wasn't allowed to ship python out of california? she ended up having to transfer me to another store, which also didn't have it, either..

boo.

but thanks for posting the info!

oh she can do locator for it though...thats what she did for me...maybe she was confused?

did you mention i referred you...maybe that will ring a bell on the python khaki clutch she rang up for me...

i don't know what your name is.. lol
i think she thought that it was available at portland, OR, but it wasn't.

i don't know if she would do a locator for me, it sounds like she was insanely busy.

ohhh sorry...LOL i think this is what happens when uve got Fantasy Football drafts, work and TPF posting going on all in one day haha

You can tell her Cory sent ya...she did the locator for me and had it shipped to me in DC :smile:

Try her tomorrow cos I think the store is closed now =X

Sorry about any confusion

^^oh yess...sorry I forgot Thursdays they close late...hmmm i tried calling the store and her cell earlier but no ones even picked up, so id imagine they are slammed right now still LOL

def give it a shot and keep calling i guess??

hey cory, i called again and mentioned your name and again she couldn't do it. thanks so much, though! :smile:
btw, i just read your thread on the other forum, and i cannot believe you got so much great stuff!!! and i love your new vintage red flap!

hey cory, i called again and mentioned your name and again she couldn't do it. thanks so much, though! :smile:
btw, i just read your thread on the other forum, and i cannot believe you got so much great stuff!!! and i love your new vintage red flap!

awww sorry!!! did she say why she couldnt?

ohhh maybe cos she cant ring it up in CA, cos last time when she did it for me, she had the NYC store ring it up even tho she located it for me there

This is interesting. I was at NM in Palo alto, Ca, asking if a python bag can be shipped in to my home and they said NO. The law in California does not allow for python goods to be shipped in or out of CA. Don't know why.
so this is consistent with what you find out at Saks. Hmm