06 White City--$199 SP

I would never dream of bringing another PF'ers name into the equation. Again, thanks for the pictures. Yours are definitely a lot more clear and detailed. Still don't know if I will bid. I can only afford a bag that is "broken in".

I would never dream of bringing another PF'ers name into the equation. Again, thanks for the pictures. Yours are definitely a lot more clear and detailed. Still don't know if I will bid. I can only afford a bag that is "broken in".

i'd go for it sasha-o, i really think it can be fixed up nicely :love:...mocean got a gorgeous pre-loved black city, sent it to "artbag" in nyc & it came back looking like new ;)

After looking at the photos, unless it just smells horrible, it looks like all of the flaws could be fixed. It doesn't look as bad as the photos mocean showed from her before bag pics so it might take a bit less to restore it to a nice appearance.

:flowers: ladies! my black city did turn out FABULOUS! but, I think it is a totally different animal. no stains, tears or odor -just the piping was replaced. I'd give artbag and LMB a call before bidding to see what they might be able to do to make it 100% again. white is... difficult to deal with. I think a few members had their white cities repairs by LMB, maye they could pipe up and let us know the before state and then how they turned out?