'06 Rouge Vif City

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Aaaiiieee! I must have this!!! :sweatdrop:

2. Make an offer Hippiechic!

3. I'm trying to figure out a way to do this, despite my purse ban...there's gotta be a way! :sweatdrop: I need a Balenciaga Fairy!

4. Beautiful City, Powderpuff!

5. ooh, go for it, hippiechic!

6. ooooh!! This settles the black or red debate!! Hope there's a way you can go for it!! Won't a pink laptop just look so HOT in a Rouge Vif City?!?

7. Oh, Jess....you're not kidding about that! :idea: Will 12.98” (W) x 1.45” (H) x 9.28” (D) fit in a City?

OK, now I'm really in love...:heart:

8. heehee.. just to help it out... your laptop dimensions looks like it fits a city perfectly that has dimensions of... 10"H x 15"w x 3.5"d!!

9. Thanks everyone. It killed me to list a couple of my bags but I can borrow my Mom's rouge and I know she isn't going to use it very often. I want so many older colors and I am on the list for 4 spring colors too. I think I am taking my name off of a couple of those though. I am on a lilac hunt now. :P I don't like to sell my bags, I like to keep them all, but my closets say "we are full.":crybaby:

10. Good Luck!

11. Beeeeautiful!!!! Good luck powderpuff!

12. I hear ya! Good luck with the sale - the rouge vif is an absolute beauty!

Good luck on your lilac hunt too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice