'06 Rouge Vif BOX - $1099 or BO!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ooooh, it's brand-spankin' new! Someone needs to grab this so my boxey love will have a sister...

2. Geez I adore Rouge Rif... What a fun colour

3. Oh I can't...I've gotten too many this month. It's so beautiful, though.

CRAP!

4. ahhh and i just bought a black one yesterday!!!!!!!!! doh!!!

5. She accepted my best offer, so this lil' darlin' is coming home to ME! I have sold some bags recently and hubby gave his holiday bonus check to me to buy myself a gift (he won't go shopping!) so I now have this box and a black purse on their way to me!!

6. I love rouge vif and the box style is fantastic. Great combo.

7. I have never, in my life, owned a red bag. This will be a change for me. But I definitely wanted to snag a box before they get harder to find, and for some reason this particular red just spoke to me.

8. Congrats Lori!!:yahoo::yahoo:

9. Congrats!! Beautiful bag!

10. Congrats, Lori!!!!!!

I love it, what a great color to have in the box.:heart:

oh where did you find a black purse? :graucho:

11. Congrats Lori for getting that gorgeous Box! :nuts: I was considering on putting an offer too but you make my bank account very happy right now since I'm supposely on a purse ban! :graucho:

12. Congrats Lori! My bold prediction is that you will LOVE it!

13. YESS congrats LoriB!! :yahoo:

14. congrats lori!!!!! i got up this morning and it ended on my watch list!!!! glad she's going to a pf'er