'06 Rouge Vif Bowling Bag

^^^LOL! You are so funny city!!!!!!! I just actually got back from Gretta Luxe and Barney's in Chestnut Hill!!! I saw a girl walk in the Chestnut Hill Mall (through Bloomindale's) with a gorgeous ink city!!! I was schocked- I've never seen anyone with a Bbag! Was it you????

Thank you Pewter & Tucker!!!!!!!!:heart: :flowers: :heart:

Zacorey - That was not me today, although I'd certainly love to have a gorgeous ink city.

The only time I see anyone carrying bbags around here is in Boston on Newbury Street or the Prudential / Copley shopping area.

Zacorey - That was not me today, although I'd certainly love to have a gorgeous ink city.

The only time I see anyone carrying bbags around here is in Boston on Newbury Street or the Prudential / Copley shopping area.

That was the first time I ever saw anyone with a Bbag! I almost stopped her! LOL

Thanks live!!!!! It's such a great style! It fits on the shoulder great and has the best leather. I have a vif make up clutch so I will still own a piece of this gorgeous color!

l_b~ Thank you! xoxo

Thanks Glimmer (JIM)LOL!:lol: :flowers:

city~ No~ I didn't see anything I wanted! I would love to see a small toilet case but no one here has them!!! I am in love with the black courier at Barney's at Copley though! I desparately would love to find a lilac '06 Work with great leather but I doubt that would ever happen!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

hippie~ the bowling is really awesome! The shape is like the LV Lockit bag I saw at LV and loved! Have you seen it in person?