'06 Rouge Vif Bowling Bag

1. :choochoo: Gorgeous!!!! Good luck Z!

2. Good luck selling that gorgeous bag. Your collection is amazing! My town is not that far from yours -- if I drive by your home can I see all those bags out on your front step?:rolleyes:

3. ^^^LOL! You are so funny city!!!!!!! I just actually got back from Gretta Luxe and Barney's in Chestnut Hill!!! I saw a girl walk in the Chestnut Hill Mall (through Bloomindale's) with a gorgeous ink city!!! I was schocked- I've never seen anyone with a Bbag! Was it you????

Thank you Pewter & Tucker!!!!!!!!:heart: :flowers: :heart:

4. G/L Zac.........you know if this was any style other than a bowling bag it would be mine :love: .

It's a great price....I'm sure it will be gone in no time

5. Zacorey - That was not me today, although I'd certainly love to have a gorgeous ink city.

The only time I see anyone carrying bbags around here is in Boston on Newbury Street or the Prudential / Copley shopping area.

6. Good luck!

7. That was the first time I ever saw anyone with a Bbag! I almost stopped her! LOL

8. Thanks live!!!!! It's such a great style! It fits on the shoulder great and has the best leather. I have a vif make up clutch so I will still own a piece of this gorgeous color!

l_b~ Thank you! xoxo

9. BTW did you see anything tempting at GL or Barneys?

10. ^^^What are you looking for?

11. I finally got to see the Bowling bags in person and they are SOOOOOO cute!!!!

12. I'm not really looking for anything. I am considering getting a blueberry day bag, but I know those stores don't have it. I was just curious if you saw anything you liked.

13. Same with me...if it were a City, I'd be all over it! I've fallen in love with the rouge vif. :love:

14. Thanks Glimmer (JIM)LOL!:lol: :flowers:

city~ No~ I didn't see anything I wanted! I would love to see a small toilet case but no one here has them!!! I am in love with the black courier at Barney's at Copley though! I desparately would love to find a lilac '06 Work with great leather but I doubt that would ever happen!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

hippie~ the bowling is really awesome! The shape is like the LV Lockit bag I saw at LV and loved! Have you seen it in person?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice