06 Pale Rose Twiggy

crazybump

Dec 11, 2006
no, i dont think it's authentic at all... i mean, look at the seller's picture, does she look like a person who owns more than 100 premier designer handbags? look at the door, look at the bed, look at the table...omfg

so many crooks on ebay...

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
no, i dont think it's authentic at all... i mean, look at the seller's picture, does she look like a person who owns more than 100 premier designer handbags? look at the door, look at the bed, look at the table...omfg

You're kidding, right? About the clothes and the surroundings? I don't dress up when I'm hanging around the house taking EBay photos. And you can't judge a book . . . well, you know.

Pewter

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006

If you are going to say something is not authentic, please give legitimate reasons for why it is not authentic. No one has to look like they own 100 bags to actually own 100 bags. That's no reason to disprove the authenticity of a bag and discredit a seller. Plus, she never said she owns more than 100 premier designer handbags. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:dftt: