06 Lilac Courier - RARE w/ BIN

1. LAKE- how could you part with this?????

2. :drool: This is such a rare and gorgeous bag........

Good luck LTL!

3. The measurements sound like an Extra Courier

4. I was watching that auction, but when I saw one in green today I couldnt believe how big that thing was! I dont carry enough to fill a third of it!

5. I have the courier. I have all my things inside in clutches! I have my wallet, I have one clutch for my receipts, another clutch that holds my make-up and I have my eyeglass case that holds my sunglasses. Ii's big but I love it! Nothing gets "lost" in the bag b/c everything is stored well so it's easy to find everything.

6. Zac - I know...am I crazy? I adore the courier. I guess the color isn't really me :sad: . I keep thinking about how we didn't think the courier existed in lilac and how lucky I was to find one...but I'm on a mission to only keep bags that I'll use. So this one must go...(and will def be replaced with another courier :love: )

And you're right - the bag is big but because it slouches, it's not tooooooooo big. It's like a day bag on steroids :lol:

7. ^^^Yes- some lucky girl will get to own this rare color courier!!!!! I love how it drapes and I have been using mine since I got her last week! I have gotten compliments too!

This is the only lilac courier I've seen!!! I didn't even think they made it in lilac (neither did anyone else!)

8. awe, i'm sorry about your lilac LTL, i remember how happy you were when you found her :girlsigh:...but i'm 100% guilty of the same craziness & completely understand, especially after selling my '06 lilac work (below)...sometimes it takes a while to get your b-bag collection just right ;)...good luck with your sale sweetie, she's a beauty!!!

9. Good luck, Livethelake! The color on this bag is great...one of the best '06 Lilacs I've seen; so pretty!

10. :yahoo: woohoo !! This beautiful lilac courier will be on it's way home to me shortly. Can't wait:nuts:

11. Lenabean - was that you??? I should have known you were from tPF when you asked the question about products being used on the bag :lol: .

I'm glad she's going to a good PF home :smile: .

12. yep! it's me!! I've learned everything I know about balenciaga from tPF. This is a wonderful site with a spectacular group of members!

13. congrats to live and to lena on a great sale and great bag!:heart:

14. Congrats Ladies! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice