`06 Lilac City...Superchilibean

1. I love the lilac '06 very much! Do you think this one has a lot of grey in it? I want one that's more of a true lilac!

2. VERY pretty! Nice price too. I personally don't think it has a lot of grey in it Zacorey.

3. I want one just like Cate22!!!!!!!!!

4. It looks wonderful. I love this color. Go for it. :yes: I can't, sniff, have bought way too much and need to empty my closet before I add new ones. If not hubby will allow no more spending.

5. I don't think it has alot of grey in it either....it's priced really well I think:yes:

6. I know- it is stunning! I can't buy outside the US b/c I don't have Paypal anymore!:sad:

7. Well, I worry about buying outside of the US.

8. I hope she got my message about her pics being stolen yesterday.

9. because I want my bags right away and I think they might take awhile or something might happen at customs and I won't get my bag....I dont' know I am just paranoid!

10. If any wants a 06 Lilac City, I think BalNY still has one left...

11. ^^^Thanks! Did you see it?

12. Zac - it looks true lilac on my monitor :love: . BTW - have you looked into using bidpay as a substitue for paypal?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice