06 Ink Day

Sounds fishy, the buyer has perfect feedback. Why not drop the buyer a message thru ebay and ask if they did indeed buy it. The seller only has 5 feedbacks, and MIGHT be up to something no good. You never know. If the buyer answers and says they did change their mind, find out why, maybe a fake bag? we cant be too careful.

MRG, did you bid on it? Why would the seller randomly contact you?

I'm a leeeeeeeeeeettle bit leary about this seller's listings. Brand new black Chloe Paddy for $750 BIN & SP of $625?:confused1: + $625 SP for the striped Bal courier + feedback rating of 5 spells caution to me.

I'll do that! Thanks for ya'lls suggestions. I looked over the pics really good and compared them to all the info. on ateliernaff.com. Check them out for me and double check. Thanks!

If that's ink, there's serious camera lighting issues. If you're expecting it to be the colors of the closeups, you'll be disappointed. The lining doesn't even look black or dark navy.

Ok~ I just posted this in Achtung and nobody commented yet~ but I think the inside looks odd~ do you?

Is this real?
eBay: NWT REAL 100% Auth Balenciaga Courrier Handbag (item 250055577668 end time Dec-06-06 05:02:28 PST)

Also~ here is a completed item from this seller~ I just think the inside lining looks reddish brown in color~ do you?

eBay: NWT REAL 100% Auth Balenciaga Arena Hobo Style Handbag (item 250054576023 end time Nov-27-06 06:16:43 PST)

I agree and maybe it's the lighting but the top of the tag isn't sewn with black.

There's no way the color could be that off. It's definitely not ink and there were no other purple colors made that season at all. The seller's paddington's a fake also. I'm sure that's the reason why the original bidder backed out.

yikes, i was nervous about this guy's b-bags too :s...i asked him to send me non-photoshopped pictures & he said it would take a few days :confused1:...something about his bags & those prices don't make sense to me!!!