06 Greige Mini Bowling, Origan Olive Courier & Bone White Day from fellow pfer!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for the heads up!

2. aaa, you're selling off such beautiful bags from your collection!!!:crybaby: Good luck with your auctions, these are gorgeous and at great prices!!

soooooo, with the cash...what's on your wishlist for s/s 07??? :graucho:

3. Girl, you're really cleaning house! I hope you're not parting with anything that you love too dearly, or else I hope you replace these goodies with something else :heart: Good luck with the auctions!

4. Good luck aaa, they are all beautiful bags.. i hope they find good homes quickly...

5. awe, you gals are all so sweet to post & compliment my babies :tender:...i wish i could keep them all, but i've gotta scale down...i was naughty recently & bought an '04 marron weekender & an '05 olive city :shame:...i'm still holding onto my black day & black mini-bowler though...the origan courier is such a cool bag & i wanted to hold onto it to use as a baby bag someday...but i'm only 5'2" & my DH says it's as big as i am & i look silly in it :P

6. That courier is TDF!!!!!!!!:love: I honestly would scoop it up if I didn't have it emerald!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ohhh they all are GORGEOUS :nuts: !!! I especially like the greige mini bowling - it looks so yummy :drool: - if it's were a purse I would buy it IMMEDIATELY :yes: :yahoo: !!
    Good luck on your sales aaallabama :flowers: :love:

Thank you for posting Jade ..... !!

8. GOOD LUCK, BAMA!! That Greige is TDF.

9. awe, thanks so much everyone, i really hope they sell soon, because i've been a veeeeeeeeeeeery bad girl :noggin:

10. Good Luck AAA!

11. ^^ thanks for the luck lizlikeshugs :tender: