06 Chocolate vs 06 Whiskey paddys

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
I have recently acquired 2 gorgeous paddys:love:, thanks to the beautiful pictures posted in this forum, I simply can't resist:drool::P Both from reputable sellers, year 2006, medium paddy -- Chocolat and Whiskey. However I notice that my Choco paddy is sooo sooo much more softer & smooshier & slouchier than my Whiskey paddy. Why is that so? :confused1: Does Chloe use different textures of leather as in Balenciaga's?

I'd so love to get another smooshy paddy that's on ebay now, but I have a feeling my phh is not going to think so kindly of me for asking 3 paddys in a row? even though it's Christmas??:shrugs::sweatdrop:

LOL - i can't think why PHH wouldn't allow you to have a third paddy, after all it is nearly Christmas...:graucho:

Ok, i have a Whiskey that is dated 06, the leather is gorgeous, really 'smooshy' and smells divine, but it is not like that all over.
One side is slightly stiffer.

I also have an 06 Mousse, the leather is much stiffer, but it is totally uniform throughout the bag.

I think that the leather will always vary from bag to bag, tbh.
Leather is a material which is naturally variant - you just have to search for the type that is right for you.:yes:

okay, now that you mentioned it, I notice the front and back are different. Front is smoother and stiffer while the back is soft, smooshy and more pebbly:nuts::drool:
Wow... I like the back of the bag!:P

Overall, I am in love with my 2 Paddy!:love::heart: I'm cheating on Balenciaga though...:shame:shh...

what color is the third one you want?

There are variations in the leather on my 3 paddies too, but I love 'em all! Oddly enough, the softest and smooshiest leather I have is on my metallic gold pocket paddie. My aubergine satchel, which is also metallic, is probably the least smooshy, but gorgeous in its own way.

what color is the third one you want?

There are variations in the leather on my 3 paddies too, but I love 'em all! Oddly enough, the softest and smooshiest leather I have is on my metallic gold pocket paddie. My aubergine satchel, which is also metallic, is probably the least smooshy, but gorgeous in its own way.

I am eyeing on this one, but it's quite pricey and the color is almost similar to my Whiskey :shrugs:
Gorgeous 2005 Tan-Paddington:drool:

But the bag slouches like my Choco paddy.... sooo yummy....:love: