05 Turquoise Voyage Low SB

Yeah, what's up with this... it definitely doesn't look like Turquoise 05! I know we discussed it last time... looks kind of more like Teal or Sky Blue. :confused1:

i have a turq 05 work and teal weekender... and i think, it's really hard to capture the true color. in pics, they look similar if the lighting is not good. but in irl, they are nothing alike. i would definitely ask for pics of the bag in daylight.

i have a turg 05 weekender which i used today,:love: this pix dont look like turq 05 to me....... i will try to find a turq 05 pix i posted and repost here. my tag is 0514A.........it is much richer and darker............

attachment.php
here is my turq 05 weekender :love:

Oh wow, your '05 turq is TDF Chaussure! :love: I don't think this weekender is an '05 turquoise either. Looks like either teal or sky blue... It is so pretty though! I wonder what price it will go to...

thanks pewter!:heart: i take her out for special days. i wore a teal t shirt dress with my dior motorcycle boots today, so she was a perfect accessory!:love: i have 2 sky blue bals and that bag may be sky blue. as to whether it is teal , i defer to esile........

here's teal, which when i photographed (no flash) looked similar to turq 05. i think the best thing is to ask the seller for additional pics taken in daylight.