'05 Turquoise Mini Twiggy from a PFer

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. tempting.... sooooooo cute ^_^

2. Very cute! Good luck :jammin:

3. I have never seen a mini twiggy in person. Is it really small?

4. ^ it's REALLY cute... :P fits lots too!!...

5. really cute! love the color, but isn't it quite small? i like my bags big :biggrin:

6. I LOVE my mini teal twiggy. Believe it or not, I can fit by b wallet (the large long one) , my cometic case, blackberry and bluetooth - without it bulging. I'm going to get a picture of it soon. As soon as I stop carrying my awesome pewter first

7. Awwwwwwwww thank you ladies for the good wishes :shame: :love: !!

Thanks pewter for posting :heart: :heart: :heart:

8. Here are a couple of pictures of my mini teal - and what's inside. the last pic of a first with the same contents.

[​IMG]

9. pewter first [​IMG]

10. and finally my collection :smile:

[​IMG]

11. gorgeous collection, Rocco!

and the turquoise is TDF!!! i hope someone from PF gets it!

12. Sorry to go off topic slightly but I love your Marigold Mini Classique Rocco :love: Been watching it on eBay....so tempting:graucho::drool:

13. WOW ... that's great rocco :nuts: !! Thank you so much for sharing your pics and showing the comparison between the different sizes !! I absolutely agree that the mini twiggy holds a lot of stuff :yes: - as much as a classique first.
    Btw: you've GORGEOUS bags :drool: - I also like the truffle day ;)

14. THanks - it DOES hold a lot! and that turquoise - Omy to DIE for. I added a couple more pics to the auction with me holding it (head cut off - stomach photoshoped out )

that's actually a green hobo - didn't comeout so well in those photos here's a better one. I'm inclined to keep the marigold - it goes so well with the green hobo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice