05 Turquoise classique BIN 1179

1. This is such a good price for this color and condition! I just bought a planet in this color, and it is just a beautiful color ... so rich and jewel-like. I wish I wasn't so overextended now....:crybaby:

2. Oh... LOVE the color... Sigh, every day I see more and more bags I want!!!

3. Wow -- stunning color and leather!

4. Aww, gone already!

5. I am surprised it lasted that long. It was really pretty.

6. Awesome! Where did you get your planet?

7. Did someone from here get the bag? I love it!

8. Hi! I just saw this topic and thought I would respond. I am the lucky winner of this bag. I don't post on this forum as much as I should, but maybe that will change in the future. This bag has been #2 on my want list for awhile now.

The division of the company I work for was recently sold off, but our parent company surprised us with bonus checks this week, which was completely unexpected (we don't typically get those until March). I came home from work tonight and started surfing eBay...and there she was :drool:. I just had to go for it! I'm sure my boyfriend will tell me that was not a good use of my money, but you girls will understand, right? :yahoo:

9. Oh congrats Amber and Welcome! That bag is soo gorgeous! :drool: It's certainly money well spent. :yes: :yahoo:

10. Congrats..the bag is TDF!!!

11. I got my planet from Susan's in CA. It was the last one they had in that color. I think they have a grey one as well - you might want to call if you're interested. (I did my transaction over the phone). It was $280 plus $20 shipping

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice