05 Turquoise CITY SB $500!!

:yahoo: :nuts: :yahoo: :nuts: That is exactly how I feel right now!!! I am in complete shock! I am beyond thrilled with the price I got it at. Man you guys are so fast around here, I should not have been surprised to see the congrats already here, but I was! I guess I don't have to say it, but I will....I am conjuring a beautiful braid and gemstones for it already, and I will certainly be back with pictures for you all!!!!! Thanks again for the well wishes!
:heart:
Congrats PP who also got a Turq beauty!!!! And to the newest pf member opnjmprs...if you waste your money on a therapist you will have less to spend on b-bags!!! Welcome to the cult, and I am sure you will get one soon!!!!
;)
Hey check out my new signature! Isn't it purty!!!

Congrats Deana. Had SO hovering over my shoulder the last minutes of the auction (How does he know ?) so couldn't get in my E-snipe bid on time. Happy to see this bag went to someone who wanted it as much as I did. Wear it in good health. Will have to wait for the next one to appear and until then console myself with the new blue Fendi Spy I got from Neiman Marcus last week. Truth to tell I think I would rather have the turquoise 05 . Atleast I have some consolation. Looking forward to getting to know everyone addicted to Balenciaga. I still think I should see a shrink.....this B-bag fixation.....just toooooo.....well you know.

:wondering I still believe that the other bag went for more than $1875. What motivation would a seller have to end an auction 5+ days early when the bidding was already well past the original BIN and seemingly ready to go through the roof? The auction had LOTS of time left and the price for the bag was already higher than the one ending tonight. I think the other bag EASILY went for $2000+++. :yes:

Did a PFer get it? Will a PFer get the one tonight? Hope so! :girlsigh:
And do my kids REALLY need new shoes? :wondering

:wtf::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: