05 Turquoise city BIN 1250

1. hmm... I think for the condition the price is OK. BIN 1250 is median price IMO, maybe a little high- usually this bag in mint condition goes for like 1600+ the handles dont look awful to me!

man I've been so busy with school, I didnt even notice that thread at all! thanks for linking me firstclass! I love this color... :love:

2. Yes I love it too mocean and I'll get my '05 turquoise mini twiggy this week :yahoo: :yahoo: yyeeaahhhhhhhhhh :love:

3. First Congratsss!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I am soooooooooo happy for you!!!!!
    Can't wait to see pics!

4. Awwwwwww myriam..... :shame: thank you, you're a sweetie :flowers: !! Of course I'll post pics ;)

5. I am tempted but I'm really afraid that there is a smell that goes along with those stains. For that much money I would really hate to get a bag that I don't feel comfortable using.

6. Yes and those stains are not worth this amount of money i think.:s

7. ^ I agree. Even though I'm so tempted because the '05 Turquoise City is my DREEEEAM bag. But I think I might be too fixated on those stains. I'm sure the seller has tried to get rid of them so there's probably no luck for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice