05 Turq DREAM has arrived! YIPPEE X 3 now!!! woop!

jadecee

Jun 8, 2006
HOORAY!!! My 3rd bbag has now arrived and now I think I officially have a family. I'm QUITE happy with my current collection and I hope to stick to just these while I try a ONE FULL YEAR purse ban in 2007.

Anyhoo... back to the FUN stuff! I got my dream metallic, my dream staple, and now my dream bright! Please say hello to my 05 Turquoise City!!!

Thanks and shout outs to those of you who patiently waited with me yesterday while the FedEx man was driving this baby all around town.

Special Thanks to 'O' - without you, I would not have this gorgeous bag. and Special Thanks to 'S' - without you going out of your way to pick this up - I wouldn't have had it in my hands today (Thank G for me too!)! Special thanks also to 'C' - thanks for reading all my email rants - you're awesome!

05turqcity.jpg

and me carrying it:
05turqcitycarry.jpg

Check out the "latest bbag family pics" thread for pics I'll be posting of my current bbag family!!! Woohoo!! :yahoo:
LOVE LOVE LOVE for my fellow bbag addicts! :love: Thanks for being such great enablers, encouragers, and friends! I'll be gone from the forum for awhile without internet access, but in the meantime, Happy holidays - happy shopping - and I can't wait to come back and see all your expanded collections!!

aww.. thanks eping! Hey - it was you that got me into INK! But I love your black and white! I really want a white ss07... but I'm worried about it yellowing..

deco - my thoughts with you and your fam! Hope the blizzard in colorado isn't causing too much trouble over your holidays! Did FedEx resume their services today? Hope so!