05 Teal City from PFer!!!

1. Gorgeous! You should go for it Tiramisu!

2. Tiramisu: your sn makes me HUNGRY!! :lol:

3. gorgeous!

4. another beauty!

5. Irissy-tiramisu is my favorite dessert!!! and I have a cat names tiramisu, too!

Ugh, I don't know what to do with all these yummy blue Bbags...

fayden-did you pick up your 05 turq yet????

6. yes i did!!!! i am going to post photos tomorrow. she's a stunner.

7. 0o0o congrats fayden! cant wait to see pics!!!!

0o0o TEAL - yummy!!!

8. very nice but the price, i have seen teal's city's for $1200 but $1600? i don't know.

9. Yes, it is the price that is holding me to click Buy-It-Now...:sad:

10. helenNZ-2 days since you bought your last Bbag??? What did you get??? (I am so nosey!)

Ugh, should I get this TEAL bag or what...!!! Is it worth the BIN price? Can somebody get it so I don't have to~~~:drool:

11. Teal is one of my favorite colors, and mint condition cities are not an everyday occurence. You can submit a best offer if it's the price that's keeping you from bidding. :love:

12. She accepts best offers. You should submit one! :yes:

13. I just bought a Navy 05 City from eBay and now I see this Teal 05 City!!! Why is one blue B-bag not enough for me? Why am I thinking about getting this one, too??? I was going to buy a Cornflower First, but now I am debating to put an offer to this Teal 05... I am so stressed...:P HELP~~~~:crybaby:

14. Our dear Helen got ALOT of B-bags 2 days ago... be sure to hound her for it! :graucho::drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice