05' Sky Blue Hobo Ebay

1. Great seller too!

2. tempting.......... AH! Must. RESIST. I am going to wait patiently for my beloved turquoise 05.

3. I am so with you Katie!! Love the 05' Turquoise!

4. This is a GREAT buy, and a really gorgeous bag!

5. It is lovely - I'm seriously so tempted...........:sad:

6. Someone get it now! It is such a great price :yes:

7. the leather looks so soft and smushy. awesome price. someone on here go for it.

8. Damn I wish I had that kind of money lying around.... :graucho:

9. someone needs to get this asap! this is a STEAL. if i didn't already have a light blue i'd be all over this. and next week it will probably go for $1500 and then people will be cutting and pasting THIS auction!

10. cute, eh? wish I had the dough!

all this weirdness going on with the price of bbags is not IMO going to continue for every color of a past season. sky blue pops up pretty often...

11. I love the style, just not crazy about the color. I already have too many blues :smile:

12. I :heart: my sky-blue Hobo so much - I never will sell it again :yes: ! It's just the same bag as in this auction . . . I absolutely suggest to buy it for this GREAT price !:yes:

13. It's already sold !!! Who is the lucky winner ? A nice PF member maybe ?? CONGRATS to this special find, a really gorgeous bag :flowers::flowers::flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice