'05 Sky Blue City MINT!

Mar 30, 2006
Here is the auction: /http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260031720238&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I have spoken to the seller quite a bit and this bag is in mint condition. She is very nice and has lowered her starting price $100 since the auction began. I really would love to get this bag but I am a bit short on funds after all of my buying. I'm hoping that if I can't get it maybe someone else here can! :graucho:

LOL - I've been watching this bag for months (it's a relist)...:love:

To add to the enabling, I have to attest to the beauty of sky blue color and leather. I just bought a sky blue day bag from ebay and I have to say it is the thickest, smooshiest leather I have ever seen or felt. It is light and almost "fluffy," the image of a cloud comes to mind. It is hard to keep from squeezing it and sinking my fingers into it (I have to be careful while driving). And the color is really gorgeous, typically more of a spring / summer color maybe but a nice compliment to fall colors.

I bought a gorgeous red Paddington from her earlier this year, she was so nice to work with. I have been watching this one too, but I think I have way too many blue bags....

Okay people I'm getting worn down here! In my weakend state of being all caught up in B-bag madness I'm very easily swayed. :sad: Good think dh won't be back home for quite some time and I'll manage to convince him I have purchased the 4-5 bags over a period of time and not all in the matter of a week and a half!! :wtf:

I really need somebody to buy some of my stuff, either that or I need to start living off soup and PB&J. :P