05 rouge vs. 06 rouge vif

?

let me know your thoughts :)

1. 05 rouge city

2. 06 rouge vif classique

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hey ladies ~ should i trade in my 05 rouge city for an 06 rouge vif classique? i still haven't seen the color IRL, but from what i've read in these threads, it's one of the best reds. the classique is not my first choice, but I would like a bbag for going out. :nuts: :graucho:

2. can you post pic of the colour side by side?

3. I prefer the rouge vif over rouge theatre but personally I'm not sure if I'd trade a city in a colour that it's considered rare with a classique in a colour that it's still available.
    But maybe I would, because that means that the 06 is new and the city is used.
    But I also like more a worn in b-bag than a brand new one..I don't know, it's a tough choice:hysteric:
    Sorry I wasn't very helpful..

4. now that I think about it, if you want a bag for going out, then get the classique. Do you already have one?

5. Both are great colors...the leather is a bit thicker on the F06 rouge...

I think it comes down to use rather than color...would you prefer a city or a classique?

6. Why don't you get a '06 Rouge Vif City bag? (If you prefer that size?)

7. crap...i saw moe's beautiful grenat day, and now i want that one or a twiggy instead! :girlsigh:

it's kinda bordeaux w/ a hint of 05 rouge...i love that 2-in-1 feature :love:

8. ^^So is that your pick now?

9. well, i finally saw a grenat twiggy IRL. although it was a nice shade, i prefer bordeaux. my funds are pretty low so i won't be buying bags from this current season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice