'05 rouge twiggy is HERE!!!!

1. Hey girls!!

Well, i'm proud to anounce the arrival of my first bal, Ms. 05 rouge twiggy!!!!

I'm absolutely :love:IN LOVE:love: with everything about this bag, the color is GORGEOUS:love:, leather is perfect:love:, and the previous owner took such good care of it...it's practically brand new:love:!!

Check it out:
    (disclaimer-i'm new at this pic taking/watermarking stuff, hope it works!!)
    Balenciagai s really into sports, it decided to hit the gym as soon as it arrived ;)

balenciaga 006.jpg balenciaga 007.jpg balenciaga 009.jpg balenciaga 011.jpg balenciaga 004.jpg
  2. Congrats! I love it

3. Congrats!!!! its a beautiful color!!!!!!

4. Oh, she's gorgeous! Congrats!

5. She's a beauty and looks great on you!! Congrats!

6. OMG!! What a beautiful bag, it looks really good on you!

Congratulations!

7. ooh, it's gorgeous! yeah, balenciaga fever :yahoo: !!!

8. beautiful!!!! congrats on your first bbag!!

9. thank you!!!

I think it's the most beautiful red... and i can't imagine what this year's hot red engine looks like... i thought this rouge would be a tad darker than it is, b/c of blue undertones... but it looks nice and bright to me.
    i'd have to to see this year's red next to mine to really tell...

:heart:ahhhhhhh:heart:

10. Congrats DRSM!!! She's a beauty! And yes, what fabulous condition she's in. Looks just great on you! I love the 05 rouge, if I haven't said it enough already, lol!

11. The colour's just *WOW*, it looks great on you! :smile:

12. Congrats DRSM!!! That bag is GORGEOUS!!!!:heart: :love: :heart: It really looks just like the fire engine red! Is she on your treadmill in your aviator?:lol:

13. Wow!! Shes a beaut. Congrats!!!:graucho:

14. YAYAYYAYYAY DRSM!!!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations - 05 Rouge sister - on your first Bbag and what a beauty she is!!! :love: Rouge 05 rocks!:rochard:

15. that color is amazing and it looks so good on you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice