'05 paddington vs the '06 paddington

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. those who have the '05 and the '06 paddies-do you notice the difference in leather quality? i read that '06's leather is not as thick as last season's and the the heft is not there?

2. I know they lightened up on the lock but I don't see a difference in the leather.

3. ooooh, that's good to know. i'm about to buy my first paddy but i just need to make sure on the leather. thanks!:biggrin:

4. When I went to the Chloe store last month, they had both the 2005 choco paddy and the 2006 choco paddy. I felt both leather but they felt the same to me... not much difference. Both were squishy soft leather.

5. thanks, irrisy!
    a friend of mine is going to Pris next week and she will pick up a choco paddy for me. crossing my finger that they have in stock!!! :nuts:

6. the lock is much lighter now. Leather is the same, soft and smells sooooo good!

7. I only have an '06 paddy and initially, the leather was kind of stiff. But after using it for about a month, the leather has transformed dramatically. Very slouchy and squishy and pebbly. I've heard people talking about a real difference in the leather but frankly I have no complaints. The leather is wonderful! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice