'05 paddington vs the '06 paddington

bijin

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
those who have the '05 and the '06 paddies-do you notice the difference in leather quality? i read that '06's leather is not as thick as last season's and the the heft is not there?

When I went to the Chloe store last month, they had both the 2005 choco paddy and the 2006 choco paddy. I felt both leather but they felt the same to me... not much difference. Both were squishy soft leather.

Irissy said:
When I went to the Chloe store last month, they had both the 2005 choco paddy and the 2006 choco paddy. I felt both leather but they felt the same to me... not much difference. Both were squishy soft leather.

thanks, irrisy!
a friend of mine is going to Pris next week and she will pick up a choco paddy for me. crossing my finger that they have in stock!!! :nuts:

I only have an '06 paddy and initially, the leather was kind of stiff. But after using it for about a month, the leather has transformed dramatically. Very slouchy and squishy and pebbly. I've heard people talking about a real difference in the leather but frankly I have no complaints. The leather is wonderful! :biggrin: