05 Olive City $899 BIN

1. it's beautiful and very tempting :drool: :heart:

2. Go for it myriamrees!! The color is really gorgeous and not as dark as pictured.

And the 05 leather is super smooshy.

3. Its gone, what a pretty bag! That color seems to be growing on me the more I see it. Congrats to the buyer!

4. it wasn't me... I was thinking about it and... gone :Push: :cursing: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    Oh well maybe next time

5. Very nice bag and I'm sure the seller is awesome and flawless (s/he has quite the exquisite feedback rating). But would you name your store "Bagteria"??? That's one letter away from bacteria! :Push:

6. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. Do you all think her bags are real? I just think it's strange how someone could get a hold of that many bags to sell.

Laurel

8. Gorgeous!!! :nuts:
    Congrats to the lucky winner!

9. I know, it boggles. She's got two Paddingtons and those are definitely authentic so I'd guess that she sells real stuff. It's crazy how some of these sellers have SO many $$$ bags but I guess all we'll know is that they have connections.

10. ^We will find out for sure when my shipment arrives :graucho:

11. OOH Congrats Deco!

12. congrats deco!!!
    btw, i think she's a reseller, not the owner of the bag.

13. I agree. I think she's got this business going. Looks like a robust business, notwithstanding the very unfortunate name. Sorry to belabor the Bacteria name. I can't help myself, I'm a trademark attorney!

14. What does "MPRS" stand for???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice