'05 MAGENTA Work .... BIN $ 1599 !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ooh yummy!

2. OMG!!!!!!!!! ACK!!!!!!!!!! It figures this would come up right after I got the lilac yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Someone get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. :love: that is one of the most beautiful bbags I have ever seen! thanks for posting!

4. goshhhh it's prettyyyyy!!!!

5. OMG ... it's already gone :nuts: !!! Who got it ?? Is it a PFer ?? !! CONGRATS to the new owner :flowers:

6. OMG !!!
    Already gone !!!!I would love to have this bag ....
    Congrats to the winner !!!!!!!

7. Gorgeous bag, anyone here get it?

8. Wow , just saw this and it's beautiful. Congrats to the winner!

9. yowza, where are all these older BNWT b-bags coming from?!?! :nuts:...i'm sure it was a PFer who got it, since we're the only crazy ones surfing b-bags on e-bay all day (lol!!!) :P

10. :smile:

11. Arrgghh :cursing: ... I DID NOT need to see this one; it's BEAUTIFUL!!!
    After my FIASCO with the Rouge Vif Quilted (they sent me THE WRONG ONE AFTER I WAITED MONTHS & MONTHS ... waaaaaaah :crybaby: !!!).

12. :yahoo: YIPEEEEEEEEE LIVE!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: You are a true magenta queen!!!!!!!!!!!:queen:

CeeJay~ OMG! I can't believe that!!!!!:sad: You have been waiting for months right????

13. wow thats alot of money haha, but totally worth it IMO.. that color is absolutely amazing! congrats!

14. ACK, congrats LTL!!! :party: