'05 Grey Purse

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love this color but wished it was a city... thanks for posting!

2. The Purse style is my FAVORITE!!!! jydeals1, maybe you should reconsider??? My black purse is amazing!!!! I think that is the style I will stick with, except maybe the new fabulous BRIEF!!!

3. You have a black Purse??? I'd love to see a pic of it. It's on my wish list:love: .
    :back2topic:

4. Thanks Ashley! i just emailed her for pics of the side view since I'm not familiar with the width. Do you guys think the handles have darkened ?

5. Not really. I think it's stunning!!!

6. It looks stunning to me too. The handles look pristine. :drool:

7. fendihunter-
    here she is:smile:
    [​IMG]

8. wooow that's very nice

9. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    OMG, I'm in love. Ashley_brook that is more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Thank you so much for posting. Now I can drive myself crazy dreaming of her.

10. :heart::heart::love::love::love::heart::heart:

thanks fendihunter!! You should get one!! The purse is the PERFECT size!!!! and the black is wonderful!

11. ^I agree. The purse is incredibly user-friendly and stylish. I love it! Such a shame it's been discontinued.

12. This is the reason I'm freaking out. I'm afraid I won't be able to find it let alone in black. I really would like black since I need a shoulder bag and black is so versitile. If I weren't so stuck on black I would have certainly bid on this grey one. It's in incredible condition.

13. You will find it, try to be patient! Black is every season. I don't think that the purse style is going any where. I think that is just a rumor. I will scour ebay for you and let you know if I see it! ;)Don't settle whatever you do.

Oh I saw this regarding your black purse:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/just-ordered-the-black-purse-69260.html

14. :heart: your black purse Ashley! The leather looks so yummy.