'05 Grey Purse

ashley_brook

Aug 8, 2006
Austin, Texas
The Purse style is my FAVORITE!!!! jydeals1, maybe you should reconsider??? My black purse is amazing!!!! I think that is the style I will stick with, except maybe the new fabulous BRIEF!!!

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
Sep 28, 2006
The Purse style is my FAVORITE!!!! jydeals1, maybe you should reconsider??? My black purse is amazing!!!! I think that is the style I will stick with, except maybe the new fabulous BRIEF!!!
You have a black Purse??? I'd love to see a pic of it. It's on my wish list:love: .
:back2topic:

jydeals1

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
NYC area
Thanks Ashley! i just emailed her for pics of the side view since I'm not familiar with the width. Do you guys think the handles have darkened ?

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
Sep 28, 2006
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
OMG, I'm in love. Ashley_brook that is more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Thank you so much for posting. Now I can drive myself crazy dreaming of her.

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
Sep 28, 2006
This is the reason I'm freaking out. I'm afraid I won't be able to find it let alone in black. I really would like black since I need a shoulder bag and black is so versitile. If I weren't so stuck on black I would have certainly bid on this grey one. It's in incredible condition.

ashley_brook

Aug 8, 2006
Austin, Texas
This is the reason I'm freaking out. I'm afraid I won't be able to find it let alone in black. I really would like black since I need a shoulder bag and black is so versitile. If I weren't so stuck on black I would have certainly bid on this grey one. It's in incredible condition.

You will find it, try to be patient! Black is every season. I don't think that the purse style is going any where. I think that is just a rumor. I will scour ebay for you and let you know if I see it! ;)Don't settle whatever you do.

Oh I saw this regarding your black purse:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/just-ordered-the-black-purse-69260.html