05 glazzed lambskin star-stitched flap in black or 06 diamond shine flap in black?

Which bag do you prefer?

• 05 glazed lambskin star-stitched bag

• 06 black diamond shine flap bag (sell that glazed lambskin bag from last year!!)

• Keep the star-stitched bag AND buy the diamond shine flap (if your budget allow you to do so)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 4, 2006
I really like the black diamond shine flap bag. I like that it has the navy tone under it. (http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/my-new-diamond-shine-flap-has-finally-arrived-49210.html) And I like that it is very roomy!

But I already have the glazed lambskin star-stitched bag in black from last year (eBay: CHANEL BLACK CRACKED PATENT LEATHER BAG HANDBAG LK NEW! (item 160030211683 end time Sep-19-06 10:29:42 PDT))....with this one I like the crackled lambskin, that kinda adds the Rock-&-Roll factor :rochard: to the bag. The diamond shine flap on the other hand is more structured, formal, and elegant looking.

Since I don't want to have 2 patent leather type of flap bags in black (or should I??)....

Should I just keep the glazed lambskin star-stitched bag from last year? or sell that bag and get the black diamond shine flap bag instead??

Which bag do you like more?

I prefer the 05 glazed lambskin star-stitched bag, but find it a bit too small though...

I am actually ok with the size since I am a relatively small bag person. I could fit my wallet, keys and cellphone, a lipgloss in. I am hoping to find a smaller case for my sunglasses since the original case of my oliver people sunglasses are too big.

I am actually ok with the size since I am a relatively small bag person. I could fit my wallet, keys and cellphone, a lipgloss in. I am hoping to find a smaller case for my sunglasses since the original case of my oliver people sunglasses are too big.

since size is ok for you, I would keep the star-stitch. I, too, love the rock and roll style. If it were a bit bigger, I would be all over that bag!!:love:

h, I posted for joia too but could you tell us how big the flap is? Is it size of 225, 226 , or 227 reissue, for comparison??

hey, I think the bag is smaller than 227 but the bottom is pretty wide too. Maybe you should give it a shot? Otherwise, the ritz would definitely be big enough to fit your need!