'05 Dolma Messenger

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. mmmmm yup, that is gorgeous! *sigh* I love Dolma... I saw it in person for the first time a few weeks ago... it's delicious!

2. :drool: :nuts: :drool: yummy . . . - fantastic bag - amazing color :P !

Thank you for posting myGERL :flowers:

3. Gorgeous!

4. Omigawsh! Sooooo beautiful and a great price, too!! :drool:

5. What I loooooove about this style is it has silver hardware..... just gorgeous!
    Dolma + silver hardware = soooo unique and AMAZING! I love it! Ah... look at that leather too....

6. GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! Nothing more to say about this!:drool:

(I especially love the picutre of the bag draped on the mannequin! Stunning! The color is TDF!:love: )

7. Y'all are kind of making me want to keep it...:sad:

must sell...must sell...I'll get over it...

8. I like the part where you wrote you wanted to make it into a pillow! It would be one expensive pillow!

9. Beautiful bag! Why do you have to let it go? Bummer!!! :crybaby:

10. I was just looking at that auction! The color is beautiful...but does it get too saggy looking when its got stuff in it? You should keep it...and I got a chuckle from the pillow idea!

11. I was dead serious about the pillow idea, but I have a cat, and I just couldn't bear to see the leather get all nicked with claw marks... I'm letting it go because I really don't use it (I just hug it!) and I'm trying to get some money together to go to Paris next month!

Oh - saggy looking... no I don't think so, it looks just like the hobo/day bag, just sits lower down on your hip instead of right under your arm.

12. Cool! Let me know if you need travel tips, I go to Paris at least 2x a year...

13. Ohhhhhh LP.....your pics are always so good at showing how wonderful your bags are. Try as I might, I can never get my pics to do my bags justice.

This one is just TDF!!!

14. Is the body of the bag the same as the day/hobo?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice