05 Craie

Someone pointed out that PB has oil in it, which can darken leather, so I got worried :s

I do know that hairspray works wonders with ink-- so I am going to test my tiny stain using a q-tip soak in hairspray.

Stay tuned for a report out!!

PS- your bag is sooooo lovely :wlae:

Thank you hmwe46. How's that peanut butter coming along. I'm afraid she's not in mint condition -- poor girl. She's getting beauty therapy tomorrow :yes:

NOPE!! The hairspray did NOT work

test subject: teeny pen mark on a Mullberry Darwin Leather oak colored continental wallet.

No harm to the leather, but I would NOT recommend trying this. :sad:

I accidentally got sunscreen on my choco paddy (transferred from my skin which the cream had already soaked into) and it was a total nightmare to try and get off. I feel your pain!

hmwe46 Hmm .. im gonna try using the pen/ink remover thingy that came in my furniture care packet. Either that or the cleaner/conditioner afterwards. I'll keep you posted! Poor girl looks like she's had a rough life :sad: But I still love her. No, I adore her :yes: I think she's a bit lonely though, she would sure like a sister :flowers:

Bellacherie I cant wait to find out what colour she is. Are you leaning towards the sable or craie more? What are you hoping it is?

love yrs bag
attachment.php

Yes, you're gonna love her bella.

I had no idea they were this gorgeous IRL. I'd love to compare the 05 leather with a later model

Andy you're a doll for doing that. Would you mind steering me in the right direction, in terms of how to embbed an image ?

Congrats Roma, your craie looks charming and soft, gorgeous leather! :love: :drool: Beautiful! Even I love paddys from all the seasons I have to agree 05 ones are TDF!
Good luck with removing ink:flowers:
Oh and you should definitely get some company for her! :graucho:

NOPE!! The hairspray did NOT work

test subject: teeny pen mark on a Mullberry Darwin Leather oak colored continental wallet.

No harm to the leather, but I would NOT recommend trying this. :sad:

So hairspray doesn't work on leather? It still works on the lining right? :sweatdrop: Not that I've bought the bag I was telling you about - still haven't decided.