05 Choco and 07 Cafe City

Prada143

O.G.
Mar 25, 2013
Hi guys! I have both bags and thought to post some pictures to see the differences in both. I'm not so good in describing the leather, but I'll try my best! :smile: here's the picture of the 05 Choco. I bought her preloved. The leather is very soft and slouchy. The handles have darkened and softened. But you can see the color is still a rich even brown. Only one of the edge has a scuff, the rest perfect. The leather is SUPER thin and smooth. Has a waxy feel because of the smoothness and quite resistant to scratches n scuff! Amazing 05 leather.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 273
07 Cafe City. Has the thick leather than 07s are known for. And the beautiful glaze too! It hasnt been broken in yet, but all 4 corners have already faded. Thats the downside of the 07 leathers that I've owned. After breaking it in, i can imagine that the leather will be chewy and wrinkly. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 270
Here's a color comparison pic of the 2 bags. Left 07 Cafe. Right 05 Choco.
You can see the faded corners of the 07 despite being "minty". Can you also see how thick the 07 is compared to the 05? :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 271
Left 07 Cafe, right 05 Choco.
Both have lucious leather. Makes me wanna eat chocolate and drink coffee just by lookinfb at it! LOL! :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 264
Last comparison pic, with my 07 Sienna which has faded a bit. Its darker in person though.
L-R: 07 Sienna, 07 Cafe, 05 Choco
Yummy chocolatey goodness! :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 260
Wow! Look at these gorgeous browns! Thanks for sharing all the comparison photos! Like many people 05 & 07 are my favorite years for leather. This makes me want a brown so bad!!! Enjoy:smile:)

Great pics, love 'em all.

My 05' Chocolate city looks more like your 07' Cafe city though. It's had a glaze and more wrinkles.