05 Caramel & 06 Camel

1. How do these two colors compare to each other? close?
    anyone have pics??

:confused1: :confused1:

2. and is the 07 argile close also?

ANYONE??? :confused1:

3. I don't have pictures but I think the caramel '05 and camel '06 are different. Both are so beautiful!

4. Caramel '05 is one of my favourites (surprise, surprise ;) )..it is a lovely neutral colour with butterscotch and no orange. The '06 Camel I find VERY orange. I am not personally a fan but I've seen it look really good on certain bags depending on the leather...

5. I actually prefer the 06 caramel. I think it is just a richer color whereas the 05 is a little more washed out.

Then again, I prefer more saturated colors.

6. Thanks everyone!

What do you all think about that 07 color? I think it is called agile...

and are they going to make it in The Purse style???

7. I think 05' caramel looks better.I am now looking for a 05' caramel twiggy

8. I have the Camel '06 Day and it is a deep butterscotch. I would never describe it as orange, however it does have rich, warm undertones. It totally pops against my clothes without ever betraying its neutral roots. It's GORGEOUS and I lucked out with the leather. Totally smooshy and minimally veiny!

9. i agree that the caramel 05 is less orange than the camel 06. Not to mention that the 05 leather is superior.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice