05 bordeaux work or 06 oxblood work

i can't wait to see photos of the grenat ~ i'm wondering which style to get too! i had a bordeaux twiggy once...i hope grenat is similar or just as gorgeous!

Ohh...I have seen the Garnet office in person yesterday and I LOVE it. But I have had bordeaux office. I am soo torn between those two. SHould I sell my bordeaux and get Garnet or just keep my bordeaux? :biguns:, decision...decision....

^ take your bordeaux office to the store and compare the two side by side. If they're too similar (color, leather, etc) I'd say either get it at a different style or get one and sell the other...

OMG, Chloe-girl, i faint at the thought of selling your bordeaux work (unless, of course, it's to me :P)...it's my favorite b-bag color ever & i've never seen it in the work, but i'm sure it's TDF!!!...you've gotta go with your :heart: on this one girl...but if it were me, i think the colors are too similiar to have both...probably the best way to decide is by asking these questions: 1) do you like the new fall '06 leather or the '05 leather better & 2) do you like the plumish tones of the bordeaux or the reddish tones of the grenat (?)

p.s. i think hatikuh has a great idea for you too!!!

aaallabama said:
OMG, Chloe-girl, i faint at the thought of selling your bordeaux work (unless, of course, it's to me :P)...it's my favorite b-bag color ever & i've never seen it in the work, but i'm sure it's TDF!!!...you've gotta go with your :heart: on this one girl...but if it were me, i think the colors are too similiar to have both...probably the best way to decide is by asking these questions: 1) do you like the new fall '06 leather or the '05 leather better & 2) do you like the plumish tones of the bordeaux or the reddish tones of the grenat (?)

I actually brought my Bordeaux office yesterday to meet the Garnet.:biggrin: Color wise, I will say Bordeaux has more burgundy tone while Garnet has more maroon tone. Leather wise, Bordeaux and garnet are both squish,soft and have thick leather. But Garnet has less distress feeling by appearance.

I even cant sleep last night by thinking of which one should I get...or maybe just keep bordeaux cause it is hard to find now while Garnet will be there for a while...*:shocked:

Chloe_concord said:
I actually brought my Bordeaux office yesterday to meet the Garnet.:biggrin: Color wise, I will say Bordeaux has more burgundy tone while Garnet has more maroon tone. Leather wise, Bordeaux and garnet are both squish,soft and have thick leather. But Garnet has less distress feeling by appearance.

I even cant sleep last night by thinking of which one should I get...or maybe just keep bordeaux cause it is hard to find now while Garnet will be there for a while...*:shocked:

I say keep your Bordeaux Office and get a Grenat in a different style! :graucho:

Jill D.C. said:
I think you're right about seeing it in person CeeJay. It's hard to tell what the colors really look like on our computer monitors, and we all seem to describe/see colors differently anyway.

I'll be in New York in mid-July!

No kidding!!! So, will I ... I convinced the H/B (husband) that "we need to go comparison shopping before our trip to Italy ..." (tee hee hee - little does he know!)

I just hope that BalNY still has some available!

CeeJay said:
No kidding!!! So, will I ... I convinced the H/B (husband) that "we need to go comparison shopping before our trip to Italy ..." (tee hee hee - little does he know!)

I just hope that BalNY still has some available!

Good move with the shopping trip!

Don't know for sure, but I bet that BalNY will still have plenty of bags in mid-July. After all, many of them haven't even come in yet. (Like my Oxblood City.) And they seem to be making many more bags these days.

Have fun!