05 Bordeaux City SP $868

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^wowza! i'm not a city girl but i sure do love 05 bordeaux!!

2. naaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaz!!!!

3. OMG, I want this!!!

4. I was just coming on to post that. That bag is GOOD LOOKING! She started at a great price too. A few of those pics are killing me over here... :love:

5. Thank goodness the handles are a little dark! Otherwise I would be wanting this!!!

6. Just saw that.
    She has a lot of nice bags up.

7. The handles do look a little dark but its a lovely bag:smile: So tempting...

8. Same here. I noticed the handles right away. I admit I have a HUGE aversion to dark handles. I can't help it.

9. I love it. I really do. Will I ever be finished? Every day, there is something new and gorgeous. Is it because of the holidays?

10. She has a Fendi Spy up for grabs too! :nuts: I wonder if she's a Pfer... :graucho:

11. Ooo nice! I wonder if this color is just one of those that photograph with handles looking darker than they really are, because she states:

"Handles show almost NO wear"

12. Just a FYI: the buyer is willing to sell it for $1150 NIM if anyone is interested. Ahhhhhh!!! I love this and the calcair day. What is a girl to do??

13. What does NIM stand for?

14. That bag is soooo pretty.......how much does a city cost if you were to buy it retail?