05 Black City... $899 BIN!

1. Ooh it looks pretty and nice price! LOL - I'm tempted too and I hve a black City already too!

2. I third that! I have a black city, too but that BIN price is great!
    Good luck to all bidders! Thanks Glimmer for posting!

3. It's a really nice seller, I bought my cornflower first from her and even I paid normal shipping not express she upgrated it and I had the bag after 2 days from the UK to Germany. This is a great price!

4. No delivery to Canada :sad:, plus I should sell my Cornflower before I buy another.

5. wow, that black city's gorgeous gals, someone give her a home, NOW!!! :yahoo:

6. I've been over to look at this bag like 10 times in 5 minutes. it is SOO beautiful! someone buy it!

7. the leather on that one is amazing...

8. amazing price and bag...can't believe it is still available

9. It's not. I just bought it, but I too already own a black 06 city but mine still has all the tags on it and the mirror is still wrapped up so I'm praying I won't have too much trouble selling it. I have always wanted one of the older ones and now thanks to this post I will get to really compare the two. My husband thinks I'm a nut. "two of the same bags" thanks for the heads up. now, no more bags.

10. ^^^ Haha congrats loren! Take lots of pics and tell us what differences you notice! You got a GREAT deal!

11. congrats loren! you wont be disappointed! when did you buy the 06 one? can you just return it?

12. Congrats!! It's a great buy. ENjoy it.. you will see the difference.:smile:

13. loren... you said your mirror is still wrapped up. did you originally get it off eBay?..

14. sharp intake of breath !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice